"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, there's a lot to be learned in North Beach.
- North Beach has a number of restaurants in its immediate vicinity.
- The best restaurants of North Beach, on the other hand, need the neighborhood.
- North Beach may refer to a number of places in the world:
- "I think she used to run a bookstore in North Beach."
- "If it left, there would be a big black hole in North Beach."
- But in North Beach, the vote seemed to be nearly unanimous.
- There are signs in North Beach of attempts to work together.
- North Beach was a welcome breath of nicotine-laden air in this respect.
- North Beach is a reasonably affluent suburb with a large elderly population.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.