"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He died at the age of 89 in Pompano Beach.
- He was 73 years old and lived in Pompano Beach.
- He also had a winter home in Pompano Beach, Florida.
- He served as the mayor of Pompano Beach, Florida from 2004 to 2007.
- On that first date, he said, he took her to Pompano Beach.
- He was 73 years old and also had a home in Pompano Beach, Fla.
- His family moved to Pompano Beach, Florida when he was 3 years old.
- Pompano Beach, meanwhile, is still in the market for a team, and it's not alone.
- Pompano Beach experienced significant growth during the Florida land boom of the 1920s.
- The city of Pompano Beach celebrated its centennial in 2008.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.