"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Following the first border violation, Tunisian authorities were relatively quiet, believing the event to be a one off.
- Her life has been made unbearable by the activities of the Tunisian authorities, who oppose her human rights work.
- The Tunisian authorities were undoubtedly afraid of what he would say.
- It is using all the means at its disposal to encourage the Tunisian authorities to make progress in this crucial area.
- Unfortunately, the Tunisian authorities remain reticent over the issue of this league.
- We shall continue to press the Tunisian authorities to rapidly unblock these.
- Would it not also be better to ask the Tunisian authorities to participate as well in order for a solution to be found?
- If requested, we are also prepared to deploy the necessary assistance to help the Tunisian authorities with urgent needs.
- We are also encouraging the Tunisian authorities to take back their nationals who are not in need of international protection.
- We also need to cooperate more with the Tunisian authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.