"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our chances increase every time the authorities tighten their grip.
- Meanwhile, the Japanese authority tightened the colonial policy which cut off the connection and support from mainland China.
- Following the arrest, Serbian authorities tightened security and banned public gatherings throughout the country.
- A new authority colored the softness of his inquiry, his fingers tightened harshly; he was no longer playing her game.
- Yet with the Chinese authorities tightening control over information networks, even something as innocuous as an Internet club is now suspect.
- But the authorities were tightening the screws, officially labeling the group an "evil cult" and preparing for show trials of leaders.
- Such migration reached a peak in 1988, but dropped off sharply in 1989 as Japanese authorities tightened the requirements for obtaining student visas.
- The authorities have gradually tightened the screws on the group, and it is not clear if its work can continue.
- Over the years, the authority has tightened its guidelines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.