"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities have limited ability to protect these individuals from violence.
- The authority will now have limited funding options and will be ineligible for some grants.
- Tribal authorities also have limited jurisdiction over the prosecution of non-native offenders.
- The authorities limited Protestant freedom of worship to specified geographic areas.
- So far, European authorities have limited mandatory cuts to emissions-intensive industries like power generating and cement making.
- If your activities cause a nuisance to the surrounding community, your local authority can limit your operations or stop you from working.
- While there is some tourism at the village, Norwegian authorities limit the access to the outpost to minimize impact on the scientific work.
- However, the authorities at times limit freedom of assembly and ban, displace or disperse demonstrations.
- Indian authorities also limit transport from Nepal to Bangladesh to only two hours a day.
- It has been suggested that the Spanish authorities could have limited the damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.