"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- States and regional organizations cooperating with Somali authorities were also requested to provide the Council and the Secretary-General with a progress report on their actions within nine months.
- To put it crudely, international forces are killing Somalis, and they are not even doing so in the name of any legitimate or recognized Somali authority.
- They are working in Kenya, Seychelles and the regional Somali authorities of Puntland and Somaliland to develop judicial and prison capacity.
- The British realized that isolated efforts to pacify Somali authority with treaties were not sufficient, and that doing so could incite trouble within the protectorate.
- But there is still no workable chain of Somali authority, and peace depends on the presence of foreign troops, relief officials say.
- But for unexplained reasons, Somali authorities placed Ms. Andrawes on a cargo plane to Baghdad and freedom in 1978.
- The same month, the Somali federal authorities issued an official request to the UN Security Council for assistance in recovering public assets and funds that were being held abroad.
- Somali authorities have arrested more than 40 people for distributing what the Mogadishu Government says are seditious pamphlets criticizing President Mohammed Siad Barre's rule.
- This refers to the evaporation of all Somali governing authority, something that leaves the Council scant alternative but to take action without Somali consent.
- As the hijacked tanker continued underway, the Porter's sister ship USS Arleigh Burke received authorization from Somali authorities to pursue it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.