"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The medical profession and the Sudanese authorities are on a collision course once again.
- Sudanese authorities also claimed to have destroyed 40 rebel vehicles and captured 17.
- Sudanese authorities claim a death toll of roughly 10,000 civilians.
- Travelers without these permits may be detained by Sudanese authorities.
- In July 2005, Sudanese authorities suspended their censorship of the press.
- Shall 200,000 lives lost by the acts of the Sudanese authorities be forgotten by us and them?
- They were held up for a time in Cairo when Sudanese authorities wouldn't permit them to fly through the country.
- As Sudanese authorities became less obliging, normal costs of doing business increased.
- I believe that the message to the Sudanese authorities should be consistent and straightforward.
- These contingency measures will clearly require some cooperation and agreement with the Sudanese authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.