"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authority of the local daimyo greatly expanded from its Kamakura times.
- A few months back there was reason to hope that Chinese authorities were modestly expanding the limits of acceptable political debate.
- Here, monetary authorities should expand the money supply and let interest rates fall.
- He could be affected if the authority expands one-person train operation, a disputed program that began in 1996.
- Tenet Healthcare said today that federal authorities were expanding their investigations of the deals the company makes to recruit doctors to practice in its hospitals.
- In recent months, as Mr. Summers's authority and world view have expanded, he has clearly tried to tone down.
- The British authorities gradually expanded the Supernumerary Police from 6,000 to 14,000.
- Following the war, their authority expanded to encompass more aspects of their follower's lives.
- The authority is expanding the immigration waiting hall, he added.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.