"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I welcome the Libyan authorities' commitment to ensure his detention and trial meet international standards.
- We will raise this matter with the Libyan authorities.
- Taking photographs of anything that could be perceived as being of military or security interest may result in problems with the Libyan authorities.
- It went on to say the community "calls upon the Libyan authorities to comply promptly and in full" with the demands of the three countries.
- The Libyan authorities said that a naval base and a fishing village near the capital were also hit by air attacks from international forces.
- The control and beneficiary of those assets should be left for the Libyan authorities to decide.
- "The Libyan authorities have an obligation to cooperate with the court."
- One needs to be precise when referring to the Libyan authorities.
- We have for a long time been talking to the Libyan authorities about it.
- She wrote to the Libyan authorities for two years seeking permission.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.