"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities suspended the technician in charge of the machines, who is a Republican, pending an investigation.
- At first, the authorities suspended Ramirez, but eventually they reinstated him.
- Currently the firm is in liquidation, however, the authorities suspended the liquidation process.
- On January 2013 local authorities suspended the service of line A in order to finally replace the aging cars.
- At first, authorities suspended all canyoning, also known as canyoneering in the United States.
- In July 2005, Sudanese authorities suspended their censorship of the press.
- The new authority would also suspend vacations for trainees attending Army schools.
- The following day, the authorities suspended trading in four listed companies that had shown abnormal price movements.
- Their trip was cut short and they returned home after 2 days after local authorities suspended their visit.
- When urban authorities suspended popular assemblies, spontaneous informal mass meetings took place outside the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.