"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ms. Ding said officials began harassing the aid operation in 1998, when the authorities froze money sent from Germany.
- The authorities have frozen the company's bank accounts and barred Yukos from selling assets to pay the bill.
- The authority also has frozen merit increases for managers this year and reduced their health benefits.
- Trade among individual currencies has all but come to a halt since May, when European authorities, making way for the euro, froze exchange rates.
- Suspecting money laundering, the authorities froze the bank account of the local committee managing the crowds, which had gathered more than Rs.
- Rwandan authorities have also cut telephone lines of agencies ordered out and have frozen their bank accounts.
- The authorities then withdrew the permission and froze Yukos's accounts once again.
- But they cannot get at their stock because the authorities have effectively frozen his assets in this country.
- At one time the American authorities froze the Benex account, which had $34 million in it, an investigator said.
- The Swiss authorities froze the account after complaints by Hermitage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.