"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In southern California in the 1980s, authorities consciously reduced the number of public toilets to make certain areas less attractive to "undesirables."
- In early 1989, after critical reports about the high fees appeared in local newspapers, the authority reduced the firm's fee to $15,000.
- The authority also has frozen merit increases for managers this year and reduced their health benefits.
- In early 1989, the authority reduced the advisory firm's fee to just $15,000, an arrangement that lasted until February 1991.
- If this results in high interest rates, local authorities like other corporate bodies may reduce their capital spending, as the costs of borrowing rise.
- Passive fiscal policy is one in which the authority raises or reduces taxes to balance the budget intertemporally.
- The authority would take back the rest of the site and reduce the developer's rent, which rises to $140 million a year in 2006.
- If monetarism is adopted as the basis for policy, the authorities must reduce the endogenous element to a minimum.
- In 1962 the authorities reduced the number of monks from 146 to 36.
- The convening authority reduced the confinement to six years, but otherwise approved the findings and sentence".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.