"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The constitution provides for freedom of religion; however, the authorities restrict this right in practice.
- The law also allows authorities to restrict sect activities deemed dangerous to society.
- The authorities were restricting the public's and journalists' access to the immediate crash scene, which is several miles from this town.
- Egyptian authorities also restrict the travel of foreigners to these governorates.
- In response to such events, Indian authorities occasionally impose curfews and/or restrict travel.
- Environmental groups have been advocating the authorities' banning or restricting the practice.
- Your local authority could restrict or stop your business activities.
- Religious authorities restrict who can record the readings so strictly that the chosen form an exalted group.
- The authorities may restrict travel in rural areas outside of popular tourist destinations.
- If your building site activities cause a nuisance, your local authority can restrict the:
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.