"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hijacked pilot's account came on a day when the Congolese authorities gave details of what they said was substantial foreign involvement in the rebellion.
- We have passed this information on to the Congolese authorities, and remain in contact with them," the ministry said.
- This information is considered confidential and should not have been disclosed to the Congolese authorities.
- I call on the Congolese authorities to investigate this killing and to bring those responsible to justice.
- The Council called on the Congolese authorities to ensure free, fair and transparent elections, where security forces had to remain impartial throughout.
- This was due to the project having been met with severe resistance from the local Congolese authorities, which led to a delayed approval process.
- Once again, I would urge the Congolese authorities to comply with the terms and timetable in the peace agreement.
- This deterrent effect is worthwhile, even if, in the estimation of the Congolese authorities, the forces provided would not need to be deployed.
- The Congolese authorities have recently shown their determination to put a stop to impunity.
- France has nothing better to offer the Congolese authorities than to apply the so-called 'limited sovereignty' doctrine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.