"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To date, her murder has not been solved by Nigerian authorities.
- As part of the anti-fraud effort, the Nigerian authorities bought advertisements last month in major newspapers warning about the letters.
- The remainder stayed under Nigerian civil authority for two more years.
- He was executed by Nigerian authorities on Nov 19 1995.
- However, he can't access any of this money without paying certain fees, bribes and fines to Nigerian authorities.
- The decision to produce will rest to some degree with the Nigerian authorities.
- In particular, we are urging the Nigerian authorities to respect human rights and human dignity fully, especially as regards women.
- I think the Nigerian authorities will only respond to tough measures after everything they have done.
- We are in favour of closer dialogue with the Nigerian authorities to promote and if possible assist the transition to democracy.
- The new church continued to receive resistance from the Nigerian authorities, but it was officially recognised in 1958.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.