"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The authorities have increased their patrols in response to these incidents.
- Since then, the authority has increased its per-share offer by 40 percent, bringing the total cost to about $7.85 billion.
- In recent years, federal and state authorities have significantly increased spending to help those making the transition out of foster care.
- Federal officials said they hoped that the local authorities would also increase recycling.
- The local authorities have increased police patrols in this area.
- But his authority, which comes from people's support, has not increased.
- This way also the Ombudsman's authority would increase and develop its full potential.
- In an effort to speed the process, the authorities have increased the number of workers for each 8-hour shift to 220 from 90.
- The local authorities have increased police patrols in the tourist areas.
- The authority then increased its offer by $137 million.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.