"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But now, students and faculty say, the authorities have suppressed the school's vitality.
- Soon, the authorities suppressed the uprising and severely punished those who took part in it.
- Barred from their churches, they held open air field assemblies called conventicles which the authorities suppressed using military force.
- During the war the authorities suppressed all political activities, and he was forced to limit himself to non-political education.
- The local authorities suppressed his dissent and announced unanimous approval.
- But the authorities suppressed religion, and now there is only one monastery, with 110 monks.
- The authorities suppress any organization that they worry could someday challenge the Communist Party.
- There is a feeling of social unease in China which the authorities harshly suppress.
- The Spanish authorities quickly suppressed the use of quipus.
- The authorities immediately suppressed a students protest that followed and arrested 12 of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.