"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A window across the corridor reflected his image back at him.
- The window reflected the scene behind her, the swarm of people coming and going.
- I glanced over my shoulder toward Noah's room, but the window only reflected the sun's glare.
- The door to the bridge, as always, was wedged open, and the black windows reflected the room back at her through the gap.
- Its giant windows reflect the changing colors of the sea and sky.
- Then they were done, and it was dark outside, the windows reflecting them in the room.
- Surely the window reflected the sun and permitted little passage of vision.
- The sun was getting low, and the tinted windows reflected her image back through the view.
- Some said the windows reflected dreams, but Keleios did not think so.
- Just barely, she could make out an area less dark, which must be where the windows reflected light from the other rooms.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.