"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He and the other two were over by the front windows, looking out into the rain.
- In good weather, order and eat at the front windows.
- He knew that people were calling from the front windows.
- She went to one of her front windows and opened it so the room could air out.
- There were no lights in any of the front windows.
- A light had appeared in one of the front windows on the ground floor.
- The two front windows were the only views he had.
- See for yourself if the glass is broken out of the front windows.
- They found a table near the front windows and sat down.
- He led the way to the second floor, where the five took up positions near the front windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.