"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Imagine you are responsible for the window displays in your shop.
- A window on the opposite wall displayed a view of the Bajoran system.
- The window displays at Cliff's, a community institution since 1936, are a local landmark.
- By the time she had finished reading, the media wall's remaining window displayed the time as 1242.
- The shop had closed six hours earlier and the window displays effectively blocked any view of the interior.
- The other five windows visible from her frozen vantage displayed the sea.
- Each screen contains five windows displaying a wealth of trading data.
- The window displays a few fishing poles and glistening fresh fish on a bed of ice.
- The driver had lowered his window, the better to display his confusion.
- Palmer was the first owner to advertise with large window displays that included price comparisons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.