"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Faint moonlight showed blackened windows, most of them fronted by steel bars.
- The bulk of the tower showed several faintly glowing windows, but the evening gloom was thick enough to hide the carriage roof.
- The wrecked sedan showed cracked windows, where police bullets had hit; but there were no signs of bloodstains.
- In the background a low Georgian hall, which has been turned into offices for the Company, shows windows already lighted.
- Its top story showed windows that glimmered with a brilliant blue light.
- Design magazines like Wallpaper rarely show windows swathed in curtains.
- For thirteen devastated blocks, darkened stores stood gaping, show windows smashed.
- "I heard just a blast, and everything came down: tubes, glass, show windows."
- Early photos show square windows instead of today's portholes.
- Lilah shows Angel his new office, private elevator, and special windows that allow him to be in the sun without burning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.