"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At that instant, a black Huey roared directly in front of our forward windows.
- I turned away and looked out of the forward windows.
- Before he passed out, Julian's gaze passed across the forward windows.
- So far, the Tholian ships visible through the forward windows hadn't opened fire on the shuttle.
- He stared out the forward windows toward the ship's castillo, the forecastle.
- He and Jim tried to approach the flaming car but were unable to breast the fire that leaped from the forward windows.
- The small forward windows didn't give Cochrane much of a view.
- She stood up from the long couch under the forward windows of the stateroom.
- She sat back up and gazed out the forward windows.
- He looked through the forward windows and saw an empty plain below.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.