"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the window blew open as of old, and Peter dropped in on the floor.
- And his window of opportunity just blew wide open.
- Buck wouldn't have been surprised had the windows blown in around them.
- There was a flash and the window blew in with a roar.
- A million windows blew wide and an ice gale tore through me.
- Glass exploded everywhere as the window blew into a thousand small pieces.
- Glass tinkled down on the floor as two window blew in.
- I leave a window open in my room when the wind is not blowing too much, and it comes and tells me things.
- She opened the window and a cold wind blew into the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.