"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The round-arched, first-story windows are deeply set and the façade rustication is continued on the returns.
- Above them the similar first-story windows have an additional segmental-arched lintel as well along with a small sill.
- The entryways and the adjacent first-story windows have an additional keystone molding.
- The second story has three six-over-six windows aligned with the first-story windows.
- The basement windows have been bricked in, as has the first-story window at the north end.
- Its springline is parallel to the first-story windows on the eastern section.
- Outside the clinic, blood could be seen splashed on a wall above a first-story window.
- All first-story windows are modern vinyl replacements for the originals.
- Her daughter, Peggy Novellino, 44, jumped from a first-story window and was treated for minor injuries.
- The first-story windows on the south (front) facade have panels beneath.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.