"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I said, "You won't let them put May in the bank window, will you?"
- And yet those stains tell me that I dressed, made my way out, attempted to open the bank windows, and returned.
- In the process they broke a bank window, setting off an alarm.
- I saw in a bank window that the peso had crept up to a trading rate of twelve against the dollar.
- Some demonstrators attempted to break a bank window and threw bottles and stones.
- It explodes, blowing out the bank windows.
- He glanced out of the bank window and saw a man standing in the door of the Homestake Saloon.
- With heavy heart and no cash she was about to take off when she saw someone peering out of the bank window.
- In the bank window, the blue strands appeared, started unfurling.
- "Twenty pots, lined up in a bank window, startled me," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.