"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made a grab for the sill of a warehouse window.
- In the open warehouse window not a single thuggish face showed.
- Through the dusty glass of a warehouse window they caught a glimpse ot olive drab shapes.
- Suddenly, ahead of her in the shadows, she saw a light glittering from a warehouse window.
- Hadn't he been shot by a night watchman while attempting to flee through a warehouse window?
- But Bump kept his eyes riveted on one of the warehouse windows.
- He was now directly opposite the opened warehouse window.
- A moment later, a grisly-looking object appeared through the warehouse window.
- The column refers to the classic case of a man injured by a barrel rolling out of a warehouse window.
- Sean eased back from the warehouse window and rubbed the lump on the back of his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.