"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw one, against the side window of the store.
- She turned away from the side window and went back into the kitchen, feeling more alone than she'd ever felt in her life.
- So I got up to have a look out of the side window.
- "Did you hear anything at the side window a while ago?"
- He could see through the side window of the front seat.
- A side window stood open to let in the cool night air.
- There was no possible way for a living human being to get back to the side windows.
- He turned to look out the side window and smiled to himself.
- I tried to look out the side window, only to find that there wasn't one.
- From a side window of the service station, he looked in upon the scene.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.