"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The east wall displayed high windows, too high for a toddler to risk harm, yet open to the golden glow of the morning sun.
- Exposé can now display windows for a single program by left clicking and holding its icon in the dock.
- However, the hardware store had bars over the small windows and an alarm system hooked to the doors and display windows.
- They entered a corridor of doors and display windows, many of them shuttered, leading off the street.
- Christmas trees and decorations festooned many display windows.
- Installation that does not display messages or windows during its progress.
- The screen can be split up to display multiple windows at the same time.
- I ran past recessed entryways and display windows.
- Individuals presenting with this recently recognised hearing loss appear to display sporadic windows of hearing and not.
- Also, Switcher did not display windows of other applications beside the selected one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.