"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Standing at the window, she heard them vote on their decision.
- He left me, and I stood at the dark window watching the street.
- He stood at the window of his room, watching her.
- He stood at the window a little while longer, then went back and sat down.
- She was standing at the window, her back to him.
- She stood at the window, looking out over the city.
- I went up to my room and stood for a moment at the window.
- He stood at the window of the small office for a time.
- I stood at the window and looked down into the street.
- She pulled herself out of bed and went to stand at the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.