"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A. We frown upon speeding coming through the drive-in window.
- "She walked over to Wendy's and tried to order a salad through the drive-in window," he recalled.
- Philip Chosky was at his local bank, where there's a strict rule that you must be in a vehicle to use the drive-in window.
- On the way to surprise a winner they stopped at a McDonald's drive-in window.
- The restrictions are that the drive-in window will have to be closed during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- "If this was a McDonald's you better believe they'd have their drive-in window by now," he said.
- "Maybe we'll open a drive-in window and sell it in a bag."
- They ordered a Coke for him at the drive-in window, and were on their way in five seconds flat.
- The three cars jockeying in line at the drive-in window constituted a traffic jam.
- While the firm is identified with futuristic designs, the idea for the drive-in window emerged from the county clerk's office.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.