"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Palestinians residing in territories seized during the 1967 war live under a harsh military rule, in no way resembling a democracy.
- This is one of the few operations which operates on a NaN in a way resembling arithmetic.
- They had again taken the shapes of crones, in no way resembling the maidens Taran had spied through the window.
- But when she talks or acts in any way resembling a conscious human being, Jack becomes incredibly annoyed.
- Klein describes the primal scene in a way closely resembling Freud's definition of the sexual theories of childhood.
- It was a quite generalized primitive reptile, in many ways resembling their amphibian ancestors.
- It is possibly the earliest known reference to a device in any way resembling a modern computer.
- His work grew quieter and more abstract, in many ways resembling Rothko's Color Field paintings.
- It is designed in a unique and iconic way, resembling a Mediterranean sea shell.
- She designed panties that gave the stomach control she wanted without in any way resembling a girdle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.