"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like Boas, he was skeptical that totemism could be described in any unified way.
- The trade unions did not respond to events in a unified way until the summer of 1969.
- We must use initiatives in a unified way.
- Their trick is that they can act in a unified way.
- These manifestations seem to change in a regular and unified way, suggesting that something underlies the properties.
- This policy was motivated by a utilitarian-inspired belief that the island should be administered in a unified way.
- They want politicians like myself to show that we can move things forward, but in a unified way.
- This theory tries to explain these forces in one big unified way or theory.
- He was comparing our ability to think and act in a unified way with "the much more rigid compartmentalization of animal mind and behavior."
- String theory, which was being developed in that sort of time, also describes gravity in a unified way with the other forces.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.