"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, the ways in which this is done differ significantly in the two systems.
- But their ways of dealing with the stress differ, which leads them to fight and call off the wedding.
- The only way this can be so is if and differ by no more than a constant factor.
- The way in which body water content is increased may differ depending on the species.
- The requirements of each learner are different, and the ways in which she learns best also differ.
- The best way of conducting business may differ by country.
- The ways in which human groups have responded to change differ considerably.
- The ways in which teenagers make their point may differ, but that is the message they are trying to get across.
- Thus it can be seen how these two ways of calling differ:
- The way these matters were handled differed from one part of Europe to another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.