"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If employees of national defense, police, and other military or military-related organizations are present, they must respect the anthem in a way prescribed by their statutes.
- Throughout his youth, I talked to Nick "early and often" about drugs in ways now prescribed by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America.
- This inevitably leads states to behave in ways prescribed by the balance of power .
- Do not take a larger dose, take it more often, take it for a longer time, or take it in a different way than prescribed by your doctor.
- In the ways prescribed by the ancient kings, this is the excellent quality, and in things small and great we follow them.
- Leading schools on an officially uncharted course is more difficult than managing schools in the often-failed ways prescribed by the system.
- The offender must be held accountable, the offender must give back in the way prescribed by the victim to make amends.
- This section allowed interment to be made in any way prescribed or authorised by the Burial Laws Amendment Act 1880.
- In between measurements its state vector (wavefunction) propagates in the smooth and orderly way prescribed by the Schrödinger equation.
- Prisoners are brought at night, and secretly, in the way prescribed of old in the rituals of the Tombs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.