"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she pushes things to excess in an imaginative, sometimes idiosyncratic way.
- In their idiosyncratic ways, each play has a bravura role for a leading actor.
- Having something to say - and an idiosyncratic way of saying it - becomes the point.
- The books share a fascination with the form of telling a story and the idiosyncratic ways in which language is perceived.
- Or perhaps it would be a personal, idiosyncratic way of alleviating frustration.
- When Orlando realized that the other was trying, in his idiosyncratic way, to help him to shore, he relaxed.
- But each has an idiosyncratic way of organizing information in its database.
- Local cable companies adopted Fox in a somewhat idiosyncratic way.
- Almost at the same time she completed a biography of her father and his three brothers: remarkable men all, in idiosyncratic ways.
- "I concluded that in his own idiosyncratic way, he's been an effective mayor."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.