"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many teachers continue the tradition of teaching the way from the past 50 years.
- I have not been taught the English way of life.
- Teaching the new way brings up points that weren't so clear in the old days.
- "And perhaps the city could teach the correct way to use them."
- The center will also teach students ways to help support economic growth in the state of Mississippi.
- This view says that he was teaching general ways of how a person should behave.
- Now I'm going to have to teach you some manners, the hard way.
- In Buddy's book, we actually teach the way he does things.
- She never teaches the same way two years in a row.
- Teach the criminal way of life to youth with potential.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.