"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It proved an invaluable way of putting issues on the table and encouraging serious debate.
- This might prove a useful way to prevent cervical cancer.
- Even if it proved a better way of life, good things would be lost.
- "This method has proved a successful way of getting people to pay rent," she said.
- It proved an effective way to move the ball at pace, with players' positions and responsibility being fluid.
- He grinned to himself at the thought that keeping an eye on her promised to prove a highly interesting way of spending a leave.
- A live chat allows visitors to talk to people from Edmunds.com, and has proven a good way to find out about cars.
- Greater access to American markets is likely to prove a more effective way of stimulating development.
- But in later ages, this has always proved a way to steal the blood.
- He was quick to come forward and the move proved an efficient way to conserve his energy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.