"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He'd been trying to bluff, badger, and threaten his way into this area since he first came aboard, with no success.
- If you can convince them, through us, that the state no longer threatens the People's way of life, then they won't work against the state anymore.
- They were not here, they said, to threaten anyone else's way of life.
- And both men said they were concerned that government and academia do not completely understand the problems threatening their way of life.
- We would be the enemy, because we threaten their way of life.
- Leaders noted that islanders in the region had made little contribution to the problems which now threaten their way of life.
- He then threatened his way back into power after losing an election.
- Terrorism threatens our way of life and our freedom.
- The Muslims are generally adverse to anything that threatens Islam and their way of life.
- But it is not something that threatens our way of life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.