"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The use of a new grand jury could indicate that additional evidence or charges are coming.
- Second, the use of "cost-effective" measures indicates that costs can be considered.
- Their use indicates that the 12-week salvage effort is in its final stages.
- But it had not been seen lately, and its use in this case may indicate a shift.
- These counting words see use in many contexts to indicate increasing size or value.
- Most importantly, the clear use and development of the same materials throughout indicate that this is indeed one movement.
- His use of it now indicated to me that he was off guard and conciliatory.
- His use of her first name indicated that he wished this to be an informal discussion.
- Their use of projectile weapons indicated they wanted to kill someone, and have a body left to show for it.
- Her use of the term "my Empire" indicated much that made me smile to myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.