"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Beginning in the 1890s, the Federal government began regulating the use of public lands like these.
- The federal government carefully regulates the use and quality of water for businesses.
- Legislation is being proposed that regulates the use of personal data.
- This regulates or controls the use of oil and natural gas.
- Legally, employers have a right to regulate use of their computer systems, experts say.
- Local organizations are lobbying to regulate the use of pesticides.
- Many countries regulate the installation and use of driving lamps.
- New York City actually regulates the use of these terms.
- However, there is no special language law regulating the use of Moksha.
- But there is every reason to have a European standard for regulating the safe use of such therapies where they are used.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.