"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The site was once zoned for heavy industrial use, union officials said.
- The land where the housing is planned has always been zoned for residential use.
- Plans to develop the waterfront, now zoned for heavy industrial use, have come and gone.
- There are few such sites available in the city now zoned for commercial and retailing use.
- Although mostly zoned for commercial use there is also some residential space in the area.
- The city zoned its southwest areas for heavy industrial use.
- There, they found 13 people living in a 7- by-20-foot cubicle that was zoned for commercial use.
- One of those legal areas happened to be at the wharf, which is zoned primarily for commercial use.
- The park was zoned for industrial use in the 70's to accommodate more than 3 million square feet of construction.
- With additional property zoned for residential use, school population was expected to grow in the years ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.