"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She claimed her use of the word "hate" demonstrated how furious she was, at the time.
- Some also asked whether the use of the warplanes demonstrated that the government has neither a military nor a diplomatic answer to the conflict.
- Vampires have an anticoagulant in their saliva, but I'd never seen its use demonstrated quite so well before.
- A space suit was brought out and its use demonstrated.
- The use of arguments of this kind demonstrates the feebleness of the case.
- The use of social media for large organizations demonstrates the negativity bias.
- Its popularity and continued use demonstrate just how well designed the system was.
- Their use of such shells demonstrates there was a vast trade network across the continent at some time.
- His insistent use of Morse demonstrates the essential nature of her collaboration.
- The author's use of Peter's name demonstrates the authority associated with Peter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.