"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After that, he appeared only rarely on the public stage.
- Someone should have dragged them off the public stage decades ago.
- This was her last great triumph on the public stage.
- The dispute between Washington and the states has been mostly off the public stage.
- The same year, 5 million Americans acted on a public stage.
- That position seems likely to find its way back onto the public stage in the campaign ahead.
- Some voices do not find it easy to reach the public stage.
- Or out to the public stage of the living room?
- But it was not until the mid-1990's that various forces pushed the idea back onto the public stage.
- He lived a varied life and was very much on the public stage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.