"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There just are not that many young Democrats ready for the national stage.
- That was his most recent venture on the national political stage.
- In the early 1970s university students helped to bring some of the local protests out on to the national stage.
- Obama has done this with only being on the national and international stage for months or years.
- But his appeal on a national stage is far from clear.
- The baseball program has also seen success on the national stage.
- Thursday's game was a major moment on the national stage.
- Both men wanted to bring the local conflict to the national stage.
- I did that in the Senate, but you're right, it wasn't on the national stage.
- But the national stage is not the place to figure out who you are.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.