"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "But even if this is something that cannot be done immediately, I believe we are at the infancy stage of a new movement."
- "It's still in its infancy stage, a lot like fingerprinting evidence was years ago," he said.
- "The programs over there are in their infancy stages."
- Kotdwar has very few industries as industrial development here is still in its infancy stage.
- "From a facility standpoint, the industry has been in an infancy stage," Ganassi said.
- Officer Madura said the investigation was in its "infancy stages."
- "The industry is really still in the infancy stage," he said.
- Home demos were made for early song ideas, though a second album was only in the infancy stages.
- As professionals in the field of addiction, we need to accept the infancy stage of our treatment models.
- Also, when we were playing they were in an infancy stage with how to handle us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.