"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rehearsals started for the tour in March 2008 and Ward appeared on stage flanked with dancers and a live band plus one backing singer.
- Mayor Richard M. Daley sat between Jordan and Jackson on the stage, flanked by the Luvabulls cheerleaders.
- Set designers are perpetually stymied by the wide, shallow stage, flanked by immovable steps leading to the castle's interior and battlements.
- The festival generally features three performance spaces: the main stage, flanked by a smaller stage, and the Grassroots stage located by Shakedown Street.
- Outside party headquarters, the men took a stage flanked by plastic palm trees and basked in the adoration of hundreds of supporters.
- Zambiapunga, in tall two-tone hats, black ski masks and wildly colorful outfits, marched around the stage flanked by two frisky costumed demons.
- She approached the lectern on a stage flanked by four men dressed as tin soldiers who looked like Buckingham Palace guards.
- "We have a clear idea of the future," he said in his presentation, strutting across a wide stage flanked by two new Nissan subcompact cars.
- Dozens of print reporters from around the country sat at the foot of the stage, flanked by a bank of network television cameras.
- People spilled along the grassy Mall on each side of a temporary stage flanked by multistory banks of powerful stage lights and loudspeakers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.