"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If made to forage excessively during the incubation stage by a non-attentive mate, the female may abandon the nesting attempt.
- The incubation stage lasts around 30 days.
- Experts in crisis management note that leaders who take this responsibility seriously would have to concern themselves with all crisis phases: the incubation stage, the onset, and the aftermath.
- The modern mobility of populations would guarantee the spread of the disease over wide areas by infected people in the incubation stage.
- The incubation stage lasts for approximately 13.5 days.
- Amanita poisoning is characterized by the following distinct stages: The incubation stage is an asymptomatic period which ranges from 6 to 12 hours after ingestion.
- The incubation stage lasts for 29 to 36 days.
- "I think we're in an incubation stage, and it's just a matter of time before it catches up with us."
- Both parents participate in the incubation stage, which lasts for approximately 28 days.
- None of the measures had moved beyond the incubation stage when the legislative session ended earlier this summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.