"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first festival stage was a farm wagon with a tarp for shelter.
- During the following decade, he designed concert lighting and festival stages for many rock and jazz artists.
- Latitude: Theatre Arena built upon the world's first fuel cell powered festival stage.
- Jericho Beach has beautiful views and one ticket provides access to all seven festival stages.
- But if I did happen to be sharing a festival stage with a literary dictator, I would be fascinated by his answer.
- In Rob Odorisio's expansive design, the little humble festival stage has never looked more expansive.
- When the parking lot is utilized for festival stages, the total capacity of the venue can reach 30,000.
- But this was not an ideal setting for the piece, which looked cramped on the new festival stage.
- In 1984, the festival stage in turn succumbed to arson.
- On the far side of the festival stage, the regional administrative centre is bedecked, like almost every other building, with anniversary banners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.