"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Except for the very early stages of the first period and part of the third, the Bruins were the dominant team in the game.
- Different stages of the Jurassic geologic period and system are on display.
- Richter was brilliant in the early stages of the last period.
- His reign was within the later stages of the period known in Norwegian history as the age of civil wars.
- Hartford's most sustained attack came in the late stages of the second period.
- And the Panthers were moving well when they had the ball at that stage of the fourth period.
- In between, the Devils scored all their goals, all in the late stages of the first period.
- In the initial stage of the colonial period, contact between Spaniards and the indigenous populations was limited.
- The Devils took command of the game from the early stages of the second period.
- The Devils played with more intensity in the latter stages of the second period.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.