"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You're in a honeymoon stage, and they may be still grieving for what was."
- Mr. Booker is still in the honeymoon stage, and the real tests lie ahead.
- Also, when the couple first gets together, there is a time called the "honeymoon stage".
- Her mom addresses the fact that this is not normal in the honeymoon stage.
- Chuck and Jill are enjoying the honeymoon stage of their rekindled relationship.
- All so suitably married-all at the honeymoon stage together.
- He was at the honeymoon stage with his cigarette, listening to the nicotine marching through his blood.
- A. Many times they'll not think too negatively about retiring and actually go through a honeymoon stage.
- After that initial honeymoon stage, there's a disenchantment stage because the realities of their situation have set in.
- It's the honeymoon stage and everybody gives him compliments, and once that passes, he needs to start over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.